Ingredients10 m servings 84 cals
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Add butterscotch pudding mix.
- Stir in vanilla and KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly. Cut into 5 cm squares. Best if served same day.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add butterscotch pudding mix. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 1.9 g fat; 16.8 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 119 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I read the first review and decided to try this with 1/2 bag of butterscotch chips instead of the pudding. I really like the flavor of butterscotch and combining that with rice crispy treats so...
I made a batch of these to send home with my boyfriend for his kids. Not only did Dad and the boys love them, but they went through the entire batch in one evening. Extremely easy to make and h...
This treat is Amazing!! I was looking for some butterscotch recipes and came across this so I decided to try it. I can't tell you the number of times I make regular treats but now that I have ma...