Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 249 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Lightly crush cereal to 500 ml (2 cups). Combine with brown sugar and butter, mixing well. Reserve 50 ml (1/4 cup) cereal crumbs. Press remainder evenly into parchment paper-lined 2 L (7X11-inch) baking pan. Bake at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) 7 to 8 minutes. Cool.
- Prepare lemon pie filling according to package directions.
- Pour all but 250ml (1 cup) filling onto crust. Cool 250ml (1 cup) filling.
- Whisk or beat 30 to 60 seconds until smooth; gently fold in whipped topping. Spread over first layer; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Chill about 3 to 4 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 13.4 g fat; 33.6 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 383 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was very different texture wise. Everyone loved it. The kind-of caramelly flavor and chewy texture of the crust really adds a different spin on regular lemon pie. I always get asked for the...