Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 673 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add pine nuts; cook and stir until toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Fill a large bowl with water. Add lemon juice.
- Trim outer leaves from the artichokes and cut 1 1/2 inches off the leaves. Scrape out the hairs in the center. Immerse artichokes in lemon water.
- Mix pine nuts, sausage, bread crumbs, and parsley together in a bowl to make stuffing. Remove artichokes from lemon water and stuff with sausage mixture.
- Stand artichokes upright in a roasting dish. Fill dish halfway with water. Drizzle olive oil over artichokes. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sausage is browned, 25 to 35 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over artichokes. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 673 calories; 37.4 g fat; 61.6 g carbohydrates; 29.9 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 1107 mg sodium. Full nutrition