KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Flowers
made it | 0 reviews |
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
"Decorate these flower-shaped treats with different colours of frosting for a pretty after-school or coffee-break snack."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 157 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 flowers)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly. Using a flower shaped cookie cutter, cut cereal mixture into flower shapes. Decorate with icing as desired.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 3.8 g fat; 30.9 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 191 mg sodium. Full nutrition