Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 205 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 wreaths)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla. Stir in KELLOGG'S* HOLIDAY RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. While still warm, shape mixture into 12 wreath shapes using buttered hands. Place on surface sprayed with cooking spray, or wax paper and allow to cool.
- Decorate wreaths with icing or candy as desired. Best if served same day.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2010, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 5.8 g fat; 38.5 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 231 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1