Ingredients30 m servings 79
- In small bowl, combine the crushed KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal and cheese. Set aside for coating.
- In large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine remaining ingredients. Using level tablespoon, shape into balls. Roll balls in crushed cereal and cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve hot with Cilantro Sauce.
- To make Cilantro Sauce, thoroughly combine all sauce ingredients and store in refrigerator. Serve cold with Appetizer Balls.
- Substitute 1 package (8 oz.) imitation crabmeat for crab.
- Whenever cooking with raw meats, ensure safe internal temperature is reached.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 0.8 10.2 7.6 31 430 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I had my doubts about this recipe; but my husband thought it looked good so I tried it. I doubled the recipe and made it for a very small group of people. I didn't have any leftovers to bring ...
These were good. If you're going to make them without the sauce I wouldn't bother, the sauce is what makes these so delicious. I used imitation crab and would recommend this. Also this recipe...
The taste was good, but the filler/shrimp and crab ratio was off to me. If spending the money on seafood, I to taste the seafood, not a lot of fillers. If I try again, I will double or triple th...
Wishing I had a food processor. I sub'd imitation crab, regular mayo and rice chex. My balls never browned in the oven, not sure if it was due to the change in cereal?? After 18 minutes, threw t...