Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 298 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a 10-inch bundt pan. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate with chocolate syrup in a small saucepan over low heat. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each addition. Add vanilla and chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Add LACTAID(R) Chocolate Milk and stir until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove cake from oven and cool on a wire rack 15 to 20 minutes. Invert pan to place cake on a serving platter and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar as a garnish, if desired.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 13.5 g fat; 40.1 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 194 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1