Ingredients35 m servings 258 cals
- Wash and pat dry the strawberries with paper towels, leaving the green caps and stems intact.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper, and set aside. Place the finely chopped peanuts in a bowl, and set aside.
- Heat the frosting in the microwave until warm and melted, 20 to 40 seconds. Hold each strawberry by the green top, and dip it straight down into the warm frosting, coating about 3/4 of the berry.
- Gently roll the dipped strawberry in chopped peanuts, and place on the lined baking sheet to set up. Serve as soon as they have set.
- Cook's Note:
- The finer the nuts are chopped, the prettier the berries are -- but they tend to lose their crunch faster, so serve as soon as possible.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 15.1 g fat; 29.7 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 187 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Thanks for bringing that up theserenesparkle! I should have mentioned that in the recipe. Don’t refrigerate- they “sweat” and lose their coatings. These are best prepared and served that day....
this was yummy and quite easy to do, except for chopping up the nuts by hand. The thing I didn't like though, was that the frosting seems to melt off the strawberrys, after an hour of doing the...