Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 270
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sprinkle the swiss cheese onto the bottom of the pie shell, and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, tomatoes, and herbes de Provence, and cook 3 minutes more; season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Spread the vegetable mixture into the pie shell over the shredded cheese, and flatten the top. Whisk together the eggs and milk, and pour over the vegetable mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the custard has set, about 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 16.3 23.8 8.7 71 213 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made this with (thawed) phyllo pastry and it was amazing!! I also added some chilies for a kick. Great recipe!
I tried this the other night for dinner and added some cubed eggplant in place of half the tomatoes. I'm glad I did, because this dish had way too much liquid. Maybe some of it should have been ...
I made this to bring to work today for breakfast. With one thing and another, it wasn't eaten for breakfast, so we did lunch. Not everyone tried it, but my coworkers who did loved it. One kep...
Excellent dish. The only suggestions I thought perhaps to make was to cut the vegetables, such as the zucchini, into smaller pieces to better mix the individual flavors throughout the dish. Oth...