Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 178 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sandwiches)
- In medium bowl, stir together corn syrup and peanut butter. Add cereal and stir until well coated.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan. Place in freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Cut cereal mixture in half crosswise. Spread one half with softened ice cream or frozen yogurt and top with second half to make one very large sandwich. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut large sandwich into 5 cm (2-inch) portions. Wrap individually in foil or freezer wrap and store in freezer until needed.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 7.8 g fat; 25.5 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 161 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1