Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 409 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- In food processor, combine cereal, brown sugar and margarine. Process until it becomes fine crumbs. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of 23 cm (9-inch) springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) about 8 minutes.
- In small bowl mix together chocolate chips and pecans. Remove 50 mL (1/4 cup); set aside for topping. Sprinkle remainder of mixture over baked crust.
- In large bowl with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar on medium until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in salt, vanilla and sour cream. Pour into prepared crust.
- Return to oven. Bake about 40 minutes or until set in center and pulls away from edges. Remove from oven and immediately run knife around edge to prevent cracking. Cool 1 hour; remove outer ring. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into wedges, place on serving plates. Sprinkle tops with a little of the reserved chocolate/pecan mixture and drizzle each with 15 mL (1 tbsp) caramel topping.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 19.5 g fat; 55 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 483 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1