- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt in large saucepan or Dutch oven. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in baking soda. Stir in popcorn and peanuts. Work quickly to coat well.
- Immediately sprinkle crushed cereal over mixture. Work quickly to coat well.
- Spread, using rubber spatula or 2 forks, on baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Let cool. Break into chunks. Store in heavy plastic bag or covered container.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2010, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 254 calories; 8.7 39.5 6 12 264 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
So easy to make, and the taste is oh so gooooooood! kids love it! ty
Fantastic fun! Tried it with KIX and liked it better. Mixed triple batch in a plastic garbage bag - making it much easier to mix.
These make the best lunch box snacks, and so easy to make with ingredients I always have at hand. I use light corn syrup instead of golden syrup, and I omit baking soda - as these don't need to ...