Tandoori-Style Grilled Chicken Kebobs
Ingredients8 h servings 178 cals
- In a blender container, combine yogurt, Nakano seasoned rice vinegar and remaining ingredients except chicken. Cover and run on high until smooth.
- Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl or sealable plastic bag. Add marinade and stir to coat chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight, stirring chicken one or more times while marinating.
- If using wood skewers, soak skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Drain chicken well and discard marinade. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill kebobs about 8 minutes over direct heat with cover closed. Use a metal spatula to turn kebobs. Grill with cover closed 6-8 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink inside
- Kebobs may be cooked in the broiler.
- Marinate firm fish such as halibut and salmon no more than 8 hours; thinner fish filets 2-3 hours. Grill whole pieces of fish, not skewered fish.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 3.5 g fat; 9.6 g carbohydrates; 25.6 g protein; 66 mg cholesterol; 537 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this for company, my friend can only eat chicken and turkey, and I made it exactly as as the recipe said. Only had time to marinate for 6 hours. It had really, really strong flavor. I thi...