Ingredients10 m servings 209 cals
- Place salmon and liquid in large mixing bowl. Remove skin and center bone, if desired, and discard. Add remaining salmon pattie ingredients and thoroughly combine. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
- Coat 12-inch nonstick fry pan with cooking spray. Place over medium heat. When pan is hot, add patties and cook about 4 minutes on each side or until browned, turning once. Serve hot with Mustard Sauce.
- To make Mustard Sauce, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with hot Salmon Patties and garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
- Whenever cooking with raw meats, ensure safe internal temperature is reached.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 6.3 g fat; 17.7 g carbohydrates; 19.7 g protein; 87 mg cholesterol; 490 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe was wonderful. I did not have rice krispies on hand so I used corn chex. It was a hit with the entire family - even those who don't typically like salmon patties.
just perfect for an elegant dinner. you can also use honey dijon mustard for the sauce!
The Kellogg's photograph is a joke. While this dish tasted quite good, the cakes did not stick together in the slightest, and (unusual for me), I followed the recipe EXACTLY. I ended up scrapp...