Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal in shallow bowl or plate. Mix in mesquite seasoning. Set aside. In small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and apple juice. Set aside. Place flour in second shallow bowl or plate. Set aside.
- Trim fat off chops and cut chops lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips. Coat pork strips with flour, shaking off excess. Dip in sauce to coat and roll in cereal. Place in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) about 20 minutes or until pork is tender and no longer pink. Do not cover or turn pork while baking. Serve hot.
- Whenever cooking with raw meats, ensure safe internal temperature is reached.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 0.2 32.1 2 0 655 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
When I made this recipe I really didn't know what to expect it to taste like. But it was pretty good. My family really seems to like it also and I have some picky kids.