KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Cheese Sticks
made it | 0 reviews |
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
"For a quick cheesy snack, dip mozzarella sticks in flour, egg, and crushed cereal then bake them until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce or salsa."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 65 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 cheese sticks)
- Combine crushed cereal, garlic salt and oregano in a pie plate or shallow bowl. Place flour in second pie plate or bowl. In third shallow container, beat egg whites and water with fork until thoroughly combined.
- Cut cheese into 16 sticks approximately 7 cm (2 3/4-inches) long. Dip one stick in flour, then in egg mixture, then cereal mixture. Carefully repeat dipping in egg mixture and cereal mixture to double coat completely. Place on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat remaining cheese using same method.
- Bake at 200 degrees C (400 degrees F) about 8 minutes or until cheese is soft and sticks are lightly browned. Serve hot with pizza sauce or salsa, if desired.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 2 g fat; 7.7 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 205 mg sodium. Full nutrition