KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Valentine Greetings
made it | 0 reviews |
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
"Use red gel and frosting to decorate a giant treat for a sweet Valentine's Day greeting."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 140 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla. Stir in KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan. Cool completely. Remove from pan and place on foil lined cutting board.
- Using red decorating gel, make a straight line down the centre of the square. Using prepared frosting make a heart on one side of the line, and on the other write a personalized greeting with red decorating gel. For a finishing touch, trim the edges using prepared frosting.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 4.2 g fat; 25.6 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 135 mg sodium. Full nutrition