BUSH'S® Olive This Bean Pasta Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
"The mix of cannellini beans, roasted red peppers and artichokes make for a lighter alternative to a traditional pasta salad."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 143 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, cucumbers, red peppers, artichokes, olives, and pasta.
- Add beans and gently mix.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. (If time permits, let sit for 1 hour.)
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Created for BUSH'S® Beans by Connie Guttersen, R.D., Ph.D., nutrition instructor at The Culinary Institute of America and author of The Sonoma Diet.
- For more kid-friendly vegetable recipes, visit www.VegetableWithMore.com
Per Serving: 143 calories; 7.6 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 307 mg sodium. Full nutrition