Ingredients3 h servings 476 cals
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10x15 jelly roll pan and line the pan with parchment. Grease the parchment and dust with the cornstarch.
- Beat the 6 egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl. Gradually add 1 1/2 cups sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites should form a sharp peak that holds its shape. Spread the meringue mixture in the prepared pan.
- Whisk together the cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar, then almonds, evenly over the meringue mixture.
- Bake meringue in the preheated oven until lightly brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven; turn over onto a foil-covered surface, almond side down. Set aside to cool completely. Carefully remove parchment when cool.
- Beat the 3 egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl. Add salt, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar; then gradually beat in lemon juice and zest.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into lemon mixture.
- Place the filling in the center of the meringue. Using the foil to lift the meringue, fold the sides of the meringue over the filling, making a log shape. Wrap the log in foil and place in freezer for at least two hours.
- To serve, unwrap pavlova. Decorate with lemon slices, mint leaves and strawberries. Serve frozen.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 17.4 g fat; 76.9 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 123 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
this is the best ever i made it for a party and it was a bom!everyone loved it and now they are asking me how to make it so it is great!!!
Fanatstic everyone who tried it loved it! I found that this particular recipe went extremly well with mojito cocktails! Although pavlovas are from New Zealand :) But anyway thank you for this re...
I have no idea how this is supposed to look, but I bet it's not like mine turned out. I decided to take a photo anyway! Despite the fact that I made numerous mistakes in making this, I must ad...