Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 125 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 (2-inch by 1-inch) bars)
- Line 2 L (8-inch) square baking pan with foil or waxed paper; lightly grease bottom and sides.
- In large mixing bowl, combine crushed cereal, chocolate chips, coconuts and nuts. Add condensed milk and mix well. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) for metal pans or 160 degrees C (325 degrees F) for glass pans, 25 to 30 minutes or until top is just golden (do not over-bake). Cool 10 minutes. Turn out and remove foil or paper. Cool completely on rack.
- Cut into bars or use cookie cutters for interesting shapes.
- Store covered at room temperature
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 5.6 g fat; 18.3 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 69 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
okay, not a big hit. ended up throwing out alot of it. they turned out a lot thinner than i was thinking and they were way sticky. i love sweet but these were almost too sweet. won't make ag...