Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 treats)
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal. Stir until well coated.
- To form cups, press warm marshmallow mixture into sixteen 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Chill in refrigerator.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped topping. Evenly portion mixture into chilled crusts. Freeze about 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve garnished with maraschino cherries. Best if served the same day.
- Microwave Directions:
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 8.1 36.8 2.1 15 176 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1