Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 376 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- In medium mixing bowl, stir together crushed KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal, the 1 1/3 cups flour and salt. Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add milk, stirring until entire mixture is moistened. Pat half the dough in bottom and about half way up the sides of greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Stir together the 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Mix with sliced apples. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Set aside.
- Roll out remaining dough on lightly floured surface to fit pan. Place over apples. Prick crust with fork 3 or 4 times.
- Bake at 375 degrees F about 45 minutes or until apples are tender and crust is golden brown. Combine powdered sugar and warm water, stirring until smooth. Drizzle glaze over apple squares while still warm. Cut into squares and serve warm or cooled.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 13.9 g fat; 61.7 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 349 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was o.k. Actually it's a good way to use up those 'krispies hanging around the pantry. I would make this again.