Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 339
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In large mixing bowl, stir together KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal, flour and sugar. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine. Remove 1/2 cup mixture and set aside for topping. To remaining mixture, stir in baking powder, soda and salt.
- Beat together egg, buttermilk and lemon peel. Add to cereal mixture, stirring only until combined. Spread 2/3 batter evenly over bottom of 9 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Evenly spread fruit over batter to 1/2 inch of pan. Dot with remaining dough and carefully spread over fruit. (All of fruit will not be covered) Sprinkle top completely with reserved topping mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F about 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 12.3 53.6 4.7 24 445 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good recipe. I just finished making it and wow can I tell you it tastes amazing. I will def. make it again. I made it low fat by using applesauce instead of butter and I used skim milk inst...