Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 169 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 dozen biscotti)
- In food processor, process cereal about 15 seconds or until it becomes fine crumbs. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and margarine. Process about 30 seconds or until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Transfer cereal mixture to large bowl. Stir in ginger. Add egg whites and almond extract. Stir to form stiff dough.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface. Divide dough in two. Roll into two logs about 20 cm (8 inches) long. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Flatten logs to 7.5 cm (3 inches) wide.
- Bake at 150 degrees C (300 degrees F) about 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Place pan on wire rack to cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cutting board. Cut diagonally, using serrated knife, into 1 cm (1/2-inch) slices. Return to pan, standing upright on bottoms. Bake about 25 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2010, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 5.1 g fat; 28 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 227 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1