KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Kites
0 made it | 0 reviews |
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
"The kids will love helping decorate these kite-shaped treats with frosting and colorful candies."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 treats)
- In large microwave safe bowl, melt margarine and marshmallows on HIGH for about 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla. Add KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal, stirring until well coated. Spread cereal mixture into a buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan. Allow to cool. Cut into kite shapes.
- Decorate kites with frosting and candy sprinkles. Use string licorice for tails and fruit flavoured candy strips as ribbons.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 12.1 73 2.1 < 1 280 Full nutrition