Ingredientsservings 171 cals
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan and let cool. Cut into 4 cm squares.
- On each 36 cm skewer, alternately thread a square, a marshmallow, and a strawberry, ending with a square.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 2.9 g fat; 36.7 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 155 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was great for an office party. I used regular marshmallows as well as the new strawberry flavored marshmallows and they were delicious!!
I made these for a kid friendly dessert. They were such a big hit, I barley got them made before the kids started to eat them. I also like how versitile they are. I made them with stawberries, g...
I made this for a party that I knew would be attended by children. As anticipated, they really liked it. It makes a fun presentation. I actually used 3 different colors of grapes rather than str...