KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Stars
made it | 0 reviews |
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
"Decorated KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES Treats* in star shapes make a sparkling addition to your holiday cookie tray."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 159 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 stars)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla. Stir in KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly. Using a star shaped cookie cutter, cut cereal mixture into star shapes. Decorate with icing and candy as desired.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 3.8 g fat; 31.3 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 218 mg sodium. Full nutrition