Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 335 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cups)
- Pre-heat oven to 120 degrees C (250 degrees F).
- In large mixing bowl, mix together KELLOGG'S* cereals and seeds.
- Combine remaining ingredients together and pour over cereal mixture in bowl. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Spoon onto baking sheet, bake for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool thoroughly on cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 17.9 g fat; 38.1 g carbohydrates; 8.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 371 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1