Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In large bowl, mix together sour cream, milk and egg yolks. Place 2 of the egg whites in small, deep mixing bowl; reserve remaining egg white, covered in small bowl.
- To sour cream mixture add cereal, tuna, onion, celery, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Beat the 2 egg whites with electric mixer until stiff but not dry; fold into tuna mixture. Spread in 25 x 15 x 5 cm (10 x 6 x 2-inch) baking pan or 1.5 L/6 cup casserole.
- Bake at 190 degrees C (375 degrees F) about 30 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean.
- In small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard; cover and set aside. About 5 minutes before tuna bake is done, beat remaining egg white until stiff but not dry and fold into mayonnaise mixture. Spread over hot tuna and return to oven. Bake 5 minutes longer or until topping is set. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
- Whenever cooking with raw meats, ensure safe internal temperature is reached.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 473 calories; 35.5 11.8 26.8 139 617 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1