Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 m servings 202 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- To build 1 chicken soft taco: Spread 1 tablespoon guacamole down the center of one warmed tortilla.
- Top guacamole with heaping 1/4 cup warmed chicken.
- Top chicken with 1/4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Top lettuce with 1 tablespoon chopped tomato.
- Top lettuce with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with remaining 3 tortillas and ingredients.
- Fold each tortilla into a taco and serve.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 11.5 g fat; 10 g carbohydrates; 14.5 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 125 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I ddin't try this exact recipe but, I did get the idea one night to try chicken instead of hamburger for the regular tacos we have and I hust replaced the hamburger with Chicken and cooked the c...