- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla. Stir in KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan.
- Allow mixture to cool. Cut into bars. Best if served same day.
- Microwave Instructions:
- 1. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- 2. Stir in KELLOGG'S* VANILLA RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan.
- 3. Allow mixture to cool slightly.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 3.8 33.3 1.5 0 198 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made these like a billion times! They are delicious. Put some Coco Krispies in there too. They will be gone in a second.
Yep, these are brilliant! That little extra bit of flavour the vanilla krispies contributes makes it just o grand...yum. Will totally make these again! I have a wheat allergy so these are a s...
I followed this recipe but used the Rice Kripies Vanilla and Chocolate cereal. It was great!!! Very easy to make!
This is a recipe that can't go wrong, but I found it a bit messy.