KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Tropical Squares
made it | 0 reviews |
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
"Upside-down KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* bars are a sweet, fruity treat 'topped' with tart cherries and dried fruit mix."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 204 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 squares)
- Spread fruit ingredients into the bottom of a buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into pan on top of fruit mixture.
- Allow mixture to cool. Cut into squares and serve fruit side up. Best if served the same day.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 3.9 g fat; 44.3 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 193 mg sodium. Full nutrition