Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings (48 pieces)
- Pre-heat oven to 120 degrees C 250 degrees F.
- In large microwaveable bowl microwave marshmallows and margarine at HIGH 100% for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir mixture until marshmallows are melted.
- Add to cereal and chips mixture, stirring well until coated.
- Press mixture into a buttered 3.5 L 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely on cooling rack.
- Cut into bars, squares or diamond shapes.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 4.6 22.9 1 0 121 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1