Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 176 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Add cereal and raisins, stirring until well coated.
- Press into lightly-buttered 3.5 L (13x9-inch) pan. Allow to cool. Cut into bars.
- Microwave Method:
- In large microwaveable bowl, microwave margarine at HIGH (100%) 30-60 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows, tossing to coat. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 - 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred, stirring after 45 seconds. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 3.8 g fat; 35.8 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 192 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Really nice change from the regular squares. As always extremely toddler friendly if you use the microwave. To pack the rice crispies down in the pan use a wet hand or a wet spoon. Stops it s...