Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 271 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place cereal in 20 cm (8-inch) square glass baking dish.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla until well combined. Stir in milk. Pour over cereal.
- Bake at 160 degrees C (325 degrees F) about 30 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Serve warm drizzled with about 30 mL (2 tbsp) caramel syrup.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 3.4 g fat; 54.1 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 126 mg cholesterol; 399 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
VERY GOOD. It has a slight egg flavor which I love. If you don't like eggs please don't try this recipe. I love this recipe and I make it several times in a week. Sprinkle some cinnamon on it be...