Ingredientsservings 313 cals
- In large bowl mix together sugar, flour and cinnamon. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal.
- Spread apple slices evenly in 23 cm (9-inch) square baking pan. Sprinkle cereal topping over apples.
- Bake at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) about 30 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve with frozen yogurt or whipped topping, if desired.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 10.3 g fat; 56.3 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 190 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
It was very sweet. I did not have ice cream to try it with so maybe it would have been better. I could not even taste the rice krispies. I will not make it again.
This is okay although the old fashioned apple crisp is so much better:) My two year old reffused this
my family loves this! I do add more spice, but other than that it is great as written.It is much lighter than traditional apple crisp,and is great with ice cream or whipped cream!
This recipe was ok, I probably wouldn't make it again, i prefer the traditional Apple crisp recipe. I would only use this again if I wanted apple crisp quckly and didn't have all the ingredients...