Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 99 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- In large bowl, mix together crushed cereal, flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In medium bowl mix together egg whites, oil, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in carrot, zucchini, apple and walnuts. Stir into cereal mixture just until combined. Spread in 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9-inch) baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) about 20 minutes or until golden brown and wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Sift icing sugar over top. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 99 calories; 3.4 g fat; 16.2 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 91 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was excellent. I only made 2 slight changes to the recipe: I used 3/4 cup of brown sugar (instead on 1 cup) and 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple and 2 tablespoons canola oil (instead of 1/4 ...