KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Fun Balls
made it | 0 reviews |
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
"Shape KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Treats into balls, pop onto a stick, roll in coconut or crushed peanuts and decorate to create funny faces for a great kids' treat."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 157 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 fun balls)
- In large microwave safe bowl, melt margarine and marshmallows on HIGH for about 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla. Add KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal, stirring until well coated. Spread cereal mixture into a buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan. Allow to cool.
- Shape half cup of mixture into ball, inserting a wooden stick. Roll in coconut or chopped peanuts, if desired. Create face features with miniature marshmallows, candies or frosting. Best if served same day.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 3.8 g fat; 30.9 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 191 mg sodium. Full nutrition