Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 411 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan. Cut into six rectangles.
- To make remote controls, decorate with fruit chews for buttons. Attach chews with decorating gel and write numbers on them if desired.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 8.4 g fat; 84.5 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 728 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1