KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Maple Leaf Cut-Outs
made it | 0 reviews |
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
"KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Treats cut out in the shape of maple leaves are fun to decorate and more fun to eat!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 118 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla. Stir in KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13x9-inch) pan.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly. Using a maple leaf shaped cookie cutter, cut cereal mixture into leaf shapes. Decorate with icing and candy as desired, using prepared frosting to hold the candy in place. Stick them with a popsicle stick, and enjoy.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 2.8 g fat; 23.2 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 143 mg sodium. Full nutrition