Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 burgers)
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except bacon and buns, until well combined. Shape into 6 patties.
- Wrap bacon slice around each patty, overlapping at top. Place on broiler pan. Broil about 6 minutes per side until meat is cooked to desired doneness and bacon crisps. Serve immediately on toasted buns. Garnish as desired.
- Whenever cooking with raw meats, ensure safe internal temperature is reached.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's® products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 429 calories; 20.6 31.3 28 112 1143 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was intrigued with the Rice Krispies in this recipe, and decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. The burgers were juicy, and had a great taste.