Jalapeno Popper Cups
made it | 0 reviews |
"Three simple steps, and you're ready to serve sassy appetizers with a real kick."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 86 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 appetizers)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except jalapeno slices. Spoon heaping 1 teaspoon mixture into each cup; top each with 1 jalapeno slice.
- Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from pan to serving platter; let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.
- Submitted by
- Tracy Schuhmacher, Penfield, NY
- Bake-Off® Contest 43, 2008
Per Serving: 86 calories; 4.6 g fat; 8.4 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 295 mg sodium. Full nutrition