Ham Florentine Mini-Cups
made it | 0 reviews |
"A stunning appetizer will add a 'Wow' to your next get-together."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 74 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 appetizers)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except rolls, ham and Parmesan cheese until well blended. Set aside.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. Cut each rectangle into 6 (2-inch) squares. Press 1 square in bottom and up side of each of 24 ungreased mini muffin cups.
- Pat each ham slice dry with paper towel. Place 1 ham slice over dough in each cup (edges of ham will be higher than side of cup.) Spoon rounded 1 teaspoon spinach mixture onto ham in center of each cup.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot. To prevent excessive browning of ham, cover lightly with foil after first 5 minutes of baking. Cool in pan 1 minute. Gently remove from pan; let stand 3 minutes. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese before serving. Serve warm.
- Submitted by
- Patricia Ingalls, West Paterson, NJ
- Bake-Off® Contest 43, 2008
- *For recipe success, whole paper-thin slices (about 4 inch diameter) of smoked ham (not shaved ham) are needed so slices can be easily formed into the dough-lined cups.
Per Serving: 74 calories; 4.2 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 271 mg sodium. Full nutrition