Luscious Artichoke Heart Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
"Perk up your pizza with artichokes along with herbed cheese and Parmesan."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 309 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan with CRISCO(R) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough to edge of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook butter and onion over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is deep golden brown. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Spread spreadable cheese over partially baked crust. Spread onion over cheese; top with tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
- Bake 6 to 11 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Submitted by
- Kathryn Morrison, Danville, CA
- Bake-Off® Contest 43, 2008
- ®Land O' Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O' Lakes, Inc.
- ®CRISCO is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company
Per Serving: 309 calories; 18.7 g fat; 31.5 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 732 mg sodium. Full nutrition