Standing Rib Roast with Walnut Horseradish Cream
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 772
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place meat in a roasting pan. Spread mustard over the meat.
- Roast at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and continue roasting until internal temperature of roast reaches 125 degrees F (50 degrees C) for rare. Remove from oven keeping the foil loosely tented over the roast. Let stand 30 minutes. Transfer to a platter and garnish with kale, if desired.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the cream, horseradish, lemon juice and sugar. Beat with a mixer to medium peaks. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to beat until firm peaks form. Fold in the walnuts, cover and chill until you're ready to serve the roast.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 772 calories; 64.9 8.3 39.6 179 204 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Any good cook will tell you it takes more than just one recipe to make a dish fabulous and this recipe is a good example. I'm not crazy about cooking my prime rib with a mustard rub so I will s...
Everyone raved about this dish. The walnut hoarseradish sauce was espically delicious. This recipe gets extra points for being easy to make while making you appear to be a wonderful cook!
I am not a prime rib eater, however my husband and inlaws are. This was my first attempt and THEY said it was wonderful. HOWEVER, the Walnut Horseradish Cream was the BEST. I almost cut the rec...