Ingredientsservings 316 cals
- Mix together the cream cheese and pecans. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Blend together the mayonnaise and cherry syrup. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on individual plates. Place a pear half on lettuce.
- Place a round ball of cream cheese mixture in the pear half. Top with a spoonful of mayonnaise mixture and place one maraschino cherry on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 25.6 g fat; 19.1 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 211 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I really liked this recipe but my family isn't big cheddar fans so I used crumbled Bleu Cheese. That was a real hit. Another friend doesn't like cherries, so I used green grapes and for the ju...
This was a fast easy little salad to put together. I used grenadine syrup instead of cherry juice and a cinnamon candy for the top since I was out of maraschino cherries. I didn't care much for ...
This was a nice light addition to a luncheon. It was tasty and had a pretty presentation.
I made this salad a couple thanksgivings ago. It wasn't a big hit the kids in they 20th are parents thought it was good a blouse from the past.