- Place ladyfingers on the bottom and around the edge of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream until peaks form.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon 1/2 of cream cheese mixture into springform pan; cover with a layer of lady fingers and add remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Layer remaining ladyfingers and top with fruit pie filling. Chill before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 491 calories; 32.1 45.4 6.6 150 186 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 31
I had planned to make another Allrecipe cheesecake recipe, but couldn't find one of the main ingredients anywhere, so I decided to try this one. When I first read the recipe, I thought "Oh man!...
This is one of my favorite cheesecake recipes. My mom used to make this when I was a little girl. I usually only use 11 ounces of cream cheese instead of the 19 ounces the recipe calls for. I ...
I really found it hard to find ladyfingers because they aren't so readily available here and I was looking around for about 2 hours before realising they werent in the supermarket I was in. I di...
This recipe went together so well. I used a quiche dish since I didn't have a springside pan. I also omitted the top layer of ladyfingers to keep the height down a little. And, instead of using ...
This is my husband's absolutely favorite cheesecake recipe! And several other people who have eaten this tell me it's the best cheesecake they've ever had. I increase the cream cheese to three, ...
This is a great cheesecake, however I use powdered (confectioner's) sugar instead of regular sugar. I think it sweetens things like cream cheese and whipping cream much better, without the grit...
I've been making this for years, sometimes I fold in drained crushed pineapple to the mixture.
I have been using this recipe for a couple years now. I started off with one small springform pan and now I have five because people keep giving them to me to make more of this cheesecake. The...