Ingredients45 m servings 815 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in the tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce, chili beans, ketchup, onion, and chili powder. Mix well.
- Line the prepared pan with the biscuits, covering the bottom and the sides. Brush biscuits with vegetable oil; sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Spoon the ground beef mixture into the biscuit-lined dish. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden and the cheese is melted, about 25 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 815 calories; 45.5 g fat; 62.3 g carbohydrates; 42.5 g protein; 124 mg cholesterol; 1779 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
Mmmmmm! Made a few changes. Along with the ingredients I also added some garlic powder, a can of diced green chiles and a large potato diced up very finely. Then I simmered the meat mixture on t...
This was really good! I did sub 2 boxes of Jiffy Cornbread mix (prepared as per box) for the biscuits. I used Green Giant Mexican Style corn. I also added chopped chili peppers,cumin, and garli...
This recipe was really easy however I did make some changes to the formula. I used shredded chicken instead of beef, omited the chili beans, and used a can of french onion soup to cook the chick...
Very good! I used ground turkey, added carrots, and Jiffy cornbread mix(instead of biscuit dough)on top, no cheese. Seasoned with cumin and chili powder.
I used diced chicken vs ground beef just because that is what I had thawed. I subbed in a can of Rotel for the regular can of chopped tomatoes since I love the flavor/spice but I did totally le...
Very tasty. Made it in large muffin tins and it came out great. (just be sure not to overfill as biscuit on bottom will expand) Note to self: Use 2 teaspoons cumin instead of chili powder, 2 l...
This was soooo YUMMY!! I did make a few changes but nothing too crazy it would alter it all that much: I made the ground beef added some spices, added canned black beans ( instead of Chili... ...