Grilled Mussels with Curry Butter
Ingredients25 m servings 299
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high medium-heat and lightly oil grate.
- Whisk together the butter, garlic, curry powder, cumin, and salt in a small bowl.
- Arrange four large sheets of aluminum foil on a flat surface. Divide the mussels into four even portions and place one portion on each piece of foil. Dot the mussels with the curry mixture. Sprinkle the red bell pepper and parsley over the top of each portion. Top each with lime slices. Wrap foil tightly around the portions.
- Cook the packets on the preheated grill until the mussels have opened, 5 to 10 minutes. Discard any mussels which do not open.
- Transfer the mussels to small bowls and garnish each with a lime wedge to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 299 calories; 14.1 15.3 28 86 788 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 32
Highly recommended! I have made this several times now over a charcoal grill and it is fantastic. I have also had to share the recipe with my neighbor after he smelled it while it was cooking! ...
Definitely worth the 5 stars with the presentation value, the meal looked fantastic. However be careful of adding too many post-cooking spices, as the dish needs to stand on the foundation of t...
I can tell THIS would be my favorite recipe for mussels ever. I wanted to review for one reason: I am a stove-top mussel cooker, and every recipe I see, I make on the stove. If you also would ra...
Awesome. I made these exactly as written and they turned out perfectly. Thanks!
We enjoyed this; on the other hand, I've never met a grilled mussel that I didn't like. The next time we make it, we'll probably double all the tasty savoury stuff, because that's what we tend ...
If you are looking for the perfect mussel recipe, this is the one to try!! This is the first recipe I have made with mussels, and everyone loved them. It is such a simple recipe and grilling th...
I really loved this recipe. I usually will not rate a recipe if I change a major ingredient but in this case I think that it is okay. I used clams instead of mussels but considering that I pre...