E-Z Cheezy Pie
"This is a cheesecake pie recipe for 2 pies. Dust a bit of confectioners' sugar on top before serving."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 346 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 pies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Add eggs. Beat until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into pastry shells.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and 3 tablespoons sugar. Mix well, then spread half of mixture over each pie.
- Turn off oven. Place pies in oven for 15 minutes. Remove and chill overnight. Before serving, top each pie with 1 cup of strawberries.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 26.1 g fat; 22.7 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 263 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1